BlockchainBrad (@Brad_Laurie) talks with Ultrain's (@UltrainB) Emma Liao & Yufeng Shen about their Decentralized Engine for the Future. They are working hard to creating a 'Programmable Business Society'. Ultrain is building a next generation (3.0) public-blockchain technology venture that focuses on building a high performance and enterprise.
Their Tele: https://t.me/ultrainofficialcommunity
Their Twitter: @UltrainB
Ultrain Technology Limited is the next generation public-blockchain technology venture that focuses on building a high performance decentralized blockchain platform through its programmable tech-infrastructure. Ultrain is committed to construct a responsible and sustainable commercial ecosystem that enables all industrial applications. With its groundbreaking innovations in cryptography and based upon a complete decentralized public network, Ultrain is able to provide multi-folds more advanced technical performance to fundamentally solve the performance and scalability issues comparing to other traditional public blockchain platforms.
The Ultrain Claims:
Ultrain is committed to providing a computing service called trusted computing. This is a brand-new computing service model that differs from traditional cloud computing. Compared with traditional cloud computing, it is a new computing model based on the blockchain architecture. This computing model includes CPU computing, GPU computing, memory computing, hard disk resources, bandwidth resources, etc., which can all be included within the scope and framework of the entire trusted computing. All the computing has the characteristic of blockchain computing, that is, all data based on trusted computing and operations on these data cannot be tampered with or destroyed and are transparent to all and traceable.
With breakthrough innovations in cryptography, Ultrain has established a new consensus mechanism which we defined as a random trusted consensus framework. This new consensus mechanism can, under the same level of security performance as the POW, achieve a 1,000-times increase in performance in a fully decentralized network with only 1% of the computing power requirements of the traditional POW network.
This consensus has the following features:
Feature 1: Completely decentralized architecture.
Feature 2: Ultra-large-scale network cluster.
Feature 3: Multi-terminal support.
Feature 4: High-performance computing.
Feature 5: Decentralization design
Trusted Computing Creates Value
One of the objectives of Ultrain is to free up more computing power while ensuring the blockchain security and utilize the freed computing power for computation with actual social benefit to further create value for the real economy. Through innovations in Ultrain cryptography, only 1% of the computing power of the entire network is required to implement mintage when the consensus is reached each round, and the remaining 99% of the computing power can be provided as trusted computing. This computing model includes CPU computing, GPU computing, memory computing, hard disk resources, bandwidth resources, etc., which can all be managed and scheduled using Ultrain to provide services externally.
She is responsible for strategic planning, financing and investment, BD and PR work for the Ultrain project as well as the establishment and implementation of the Ultrain ecosystem.
She founded Pioneer Capital, a leading boutique investment bank in China. With nearly 10 years of experience in investment, investment banking and corporate operation, she is an industry expert in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, overseas cooperation and IoT technology with considerable international and domestic corporate resources.
She was the Managing Director of Golden Brick Capital TMT, founding CEO of Kunlun Redstar (the first professional ice hockey club in China) , head of IOT investment for QIHU 360, head of china of leading European investment bank goetzpartners GmbH and International Account Director at New York Private Bank & Trust.
She has invested in projects such as NIO, Renrenche.com and 360’s privatisation.
Yufeng Shen: Ultrain Chief Architect
Specialties: Blockchain, C&C++, STL and Boost, Linux kernel and driver, Embedded System, Image Processing (Matting and Segmentation), Artificial Intelligence
This was 100% free and I received no financial compensation for doing this updated Ultrain video; not in fiat, tokens or any form on payment. Since several months ago, I decided to do only free content unless legitimate ambassadorships were involved. I believe that sponsored content is not a problem if disclosed, but this was NOT sponsored and there was absolutely no compensation received in any way, shape or form for this interview.
Investment Disclosure: I have not invested in Ultrain