This Support Vector Machine in R tutorial video will help you understand what is Machine Learning, what is classification, what is Support Vector Machine (SVM), what is SVM kernel and you will also see a use case in which we will classify horses and mules from a given data set using SVM algorithm. SVM is a method of classification in which you plot raw data as points in an n-dimensional space (where n is the number of features you have). The value of each feature is then tied to a particular coordinate, making it easy to classify the data. Lines called classifiers can be used to split the data and plot them on a graph. SVM is a classification algorithm used to assign data to various classes. They involve detecting hyperplanes which segregate data into classes. SVMs are very versatile and are also capable of performing linear or nonlinear classification, regression, and outlier detection. Now, let us get started and understand Support Vector Machine in detail.
Below topics are explained in this "Support Vector Machine in R" video:
1. What is machine learning?
2. What is classification?
3. What is support vector machine?
4. Understanding support vector machine
5. Understanding SVM kernel
6. Use case: classifying horses and mules
To learn more about Data Science, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the Slides here: https://goo.gl/w72XBR
Watch more videos on Data Science: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gf5iLTbiQM&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIEQ7ENKU5Gv0HpRDtOphC6
#DataScienceWithR #DataScienceCourse #DataScience #DataScientist #BusinessAnalytics #MachineLearning
Become an expert in data analytics using the R programming language in this data science certification training course. You’ll master data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics and descriptive analytics techniques with the R language. With this data science course, you’ll get hands-on practice on R CloudLab by implementing various real-life, industry-based projects in the domains of healthcare, retail, insurance, finance, airlines, music industry, and unemployment.
Why learn Data Science with R?
1. This course forms an ideal package for aspiring data analysts aspiring to build a successful career in analytics/data science. By the end of this training, participants will acquire a 360-degree overview of business analytics and R by mastering concepts like data exploration, data visualization, predictive analytics, etc
2. According to marketsandmarkets.com, the advanced analytics market will be worth $29.53 Billion by 2019
3. Wired.com points to a report by Glassdoor that the average salary of a data scientist is $118,709
4. Randstad reports that pay hikes in the analytics industry are 50% higher than IT
The Data Science Certification with R has been designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the various data analytics techniques that can be performed using R. The data science course is packed with real-life projects and case studies, and includes R CloudLab for practice.
1. Mastering R language: The data science course provides an in-depth understanding of the R language, R-studio, and R packages. You will learn the various types of apply functions including DPYR, gain an understanding of data structure in R, and perform data visualizations using the various graphics available in R.
2. Mastering advanced statistical concepts: The data science training course also includes various statistical concepts such as linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis and forecasting. You will also learn hypothesis testing.
3. As a part of the data science with R training course, you will be required to execute real-life projects using CloudLab. The compulsory projects are spread over four case studies in the domains of healthcare, retail, and the Internet. Four additional projects are also available for further practice.
The Data Science with R is recommended for:
1. IT professionals looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
2. Software developers looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
3. Professionals working in data and business analytics
4. Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
5. Anyone with a genuine interest in the data science field
6. Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/data-scientist-certification-sas-r-excel-training?utm_campaign=Support-Vector-Machine-in-R-QkAmOb1AMrY&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more information about Simplilearn courses, visit:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0