Here is what you'll need!
BROWNIE FUDGE CHEESECAKE
1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
¾ cup sugar
3 eggs, beaten
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 pound semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 cups heavy cream
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F/180˚C.
2. Prepare the brownie batter and pour into greased springform pan. Bake until set, about 20-25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and sugar until incorporated. Add beaten eggs and vanilla, and beat again until smooth.
4. Remove brownies and lower oven temperature to 325˚F/170˚C.
5. Pour cheesecake batter over brownie bottom, and bake for 50 minutes until set and slightly jiggly.
6. Remove cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
7. Heat or microwave whipping cream to just before boiling and pour over chocolate chips.
8. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
9. Allow the ganache to sit for 10-15 minutes.
10. Transfer cheesecake to a baking pan with a wire rack.
11. In a circular motion starting from the inside out, pour the ganache glaze over the cheesecake making sure to cover all sides.
12. Allow ganache to cool and set for 30 minutes.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
10 graham crackers
7 tablespoons melted butter
24 ounces cream cheese
1½ cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups chocolate chips, melted
2 cups peanut butter, melted
1 cup powdered sugar
1. Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
2. Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
3. Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
4. In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
6. Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
7. Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
8. In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
9. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
10. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
No-Bake Dulce De Leche Cheesecake
24 chocolate cream cookies
⅓ cup melted butter
13 ounces dulce de leche
8 ounces cream cheese
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup whipped cream
8-10 strawberries, halved
1. Crush cookies and mix with butter. Spread mixture over pie pan, pressing down to make a compact crust. Refrigerate crust while making filling.
2. Mix filling ingredients until smooth. Spread mixture over pie crust.
3. Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours or overnight. (If you’re in a hurry, you could also freeze the pie for 1-2 hours.)
4. Top with strawberries, cut, and serve.
Cookies And Cream Cheesecake
36 chocolate sandwich cookies
5 tablespoons melted butter
32 ounces cream cheese
⅓ cup sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk, warm
1 tablespoon gelatin
1. Separate the cream from the cookies into 2 different bowls.
2. Place the cookies into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin. Set aside 1/2 cup of the crumbs for later.
3. Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and combine with the melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
4. Press the cookie crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
5. In a medium pot over low heat, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, the cream from the cookies, and vanilla extract, stirring until there are no lumps.
6. In a measuring cup, mix the milk with the gelatin until dissolved. Pour the milk into the cream cheese mixture, stirring constantly until the m