Blockchain Technology || The Future ||
Blockchain technology || The Future ||
1. Many people know it as the technology behind Bitcoin, but blockchain’s potential uses extend far beyond digital currencies. So what exactly is blockchain, and why are Wall Street and Silicon Valley so excited about it?
2. What is blockchain? Currently, most people use a trusted middleman such as a bank to make a transaction. But blockchain allows consumers and suppliers to connect directly.
3. Continue… Using cryptography to keep exchanges secure, blockchain provides a decentralized database, or “digital ledger”, of transactions that everyone on the network can see. This network is essentially a chain of computers that must all approve an exchange before it can be verified and recorded.
4. In the case of Bitcoin, blockchain stores the details of every transaction of the digital currency, and the technology stops the same Bitcoin being spent more than once. How does it work in practice?
5. 6 How does it work in practice?
6. Why is it so revolutionary? Work for almost every type of transaction involving value, including money, goods and property. Its potential uses are almost limitless: from collecting taxes to send money back to family in countries where banking is difficult. Help to reduce fraud because every transaction would be recorded and distributed on a public ledger for anyone to see.
7. Where can it be used? • Banks, notary offices, Bitcoin ATM's, Voting, etc. • Places where there is need of the high security. • Irrevocable, transaction, contract, or any other digital data stored on it.
8. Why are banks interested? Banks can use it for money transfers, record keeping and other back- end functions. Replicates the paper- intensive international trade finance process as an electronic decentralized ledger, A single source of information. Track documentation and authenticate ownership of assets digitally.
9. Is it safe? USP : Execute a transaction without any intermediary. Financial institutions to execute and verify transactions discretely without any human intervention. The electronic ledger of transactions is continuously maintained and verified in 'blocks' of records. With the help of cryptography, the tamper-proof ledger is shared between parties on computer servers. Bring down the costs and reduce inefficiencies in the financial sector.
10. What Is a Blockchain Wallet? Wallet technology could be used for any system using a blockchain. A wallet is a piece of software or hardware that “holds” your cryptocurrency. Place that your public and private keys are stored. The wallet is the only record of your keys. So if you lose it, you’ll no longer have access to your cryptocurrency.
11. THANKS FOR WATCHING /learnandearnacademy.net
Hi, I’m Learn and Earn Academy; we are an Education & Motivational Website. Our goal is to learn and share the most important concepts for building soft skills and gaining knowledge that shape our life and work. Our mission is to empower and inspire people by spreading knowledge on various topics through Daily Video Uploads on our YouTube Channel. So what are you waiting for? Please subscribe to our blog and YouTube Channel to receive the entire upload first.
If you have liked my video and it has added some value to your knowledge or skill please Like, Share, Support, and Subscribe to my channel and press the bell icon next to it so that you are the first to receive the next value addition to your personality.
Slide share: https://www.slideshare.net/LearnandEarn1/edit_my_uploads
Pint rest: https://in.pinterest.com/learnandearnacademy/
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/1/114899164209327168208
Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/user/learnandearnacademy